Aspire operates an early childhood educational program serving children 15 months to five years old. It is a full day, full year preschool program in Lynn. The preschool program welcomes all children including those with diverse abilities and needs. Our goal is to recognize each child as individual with unique abilities and experiences and enhance that child’s development based on the child’s interests and abilities. Curriculum and daily activities will address the social, cognitive, language and motor developmental needs of each child and will be adapted to meet individual needs. We believe that children learn through play and are active learners. The discoveries children make through play and daily activities are most meaningful to them, and so we strive to provide stimulating opportunities for children to make their own discoveries in a supportive and nurturing environment.
* Staff are experienced, bilingual and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children as Child Development Associates (CDA).
* We provide two nutritious snacks each day. Families provide lunches
* Toilet training is not a requirement
* Children show individual differences in development. So, curriculum is planned and adapted to meet the developmental needs of each individual while adhering to the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care curriculum frameworks to encourage kindergarten readiness.
* Child Care Circuit vouchers are accepted
* To improve overall development to meet age appropriate expectations
* To create strong home/school/community relationships through special events, as well as, daily written and/or verbal communication
* To develop self-identity and promote positive self-esteem
* To encourage creativity, imaginative play and respect for others
* To provide a positive and stimulating learning environment where children are constantly encouraged and challenged
* To have fun